Answer: Hi dear this could be happening due to acidity . U should use home remedies to cure the acidity. Rich, oily or spicy dishes, chocolate, citrus fruits, alcohol and coffee are all known to aggravate acidity. avoid these foods for a while....
Drink water instead of carbonated or fizzy drinks
A glass of cold milk or a cup of yogurt, A cup of chamomile or ginger tea (adrak chai) may also help. Some also believe that bananas help.
Eat small, frequent meals and chew your food well. A long gap between meals can lead to acidity.Avoid drinking water during meals. It's important to drink 8 to 12 glasses of water daily.
Try to finish your dinner about three hours before you go to bed. try not to lie down for at least an hour after eating. Sleep propped up with pillows so that your shoulders are higher than your tummy. It will help to digestion.
Hope it helped, Take care urself..
Answer: Can I drink sweet lime juice?
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello doctor......I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I'm having burning sensation in my stomach and chest. What should I do?
Answer: Hello! Ideally the burning sensation is due to the acidity that you face. It is better to turn to home remedies then going for any medicine. Try these as these had been very helpful for me.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: I m feeling burning sensation in my stomach.. what should i do dr?
Answer: Hello dear
The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas and acidity during pregnancy.This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
Remedies for gas problem :
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Get Moving:Aim to walk or exercise for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take fiber supplements
4. Use stool Softners
5. Eliminate as much stress as possible.
Question: Hello doctor....I'm 39weeks pregnant and I'm having burning sensation in my stomach and chest . What should I do?
Answer: It's common during third trimester, take jeera water, drink warm water, have a walk after every meals