Question: breast milk badhane k liye kya khana chahiye?
Answer: Following tips might help in increasing breastfeed -
• Eat more of green leafy vegetables especially dill , methi , palak and methi seeds cooked along with rice.
• Eat atleast one serving of leafy green veggies in a day.
• Drink milk and coconut water and other healthy drinks yourself. Stay hydrated yourself.
• Include foods like ghee, pomegranate, carrots,barley, cumin seeds, garlic , apricots and oatmeal on your meal.
• Massage the breasts for a while before feeding every time...this is supposed to increase the milk flow.
• Feed your baby well...atleast once every 2 hours. The more you feed more will be the milk produced. Feed for longer so that your baby gets enough of fore milk and hind milk which is richer in fat.
• Don't take any stress and tension. just relax. sleep when the baby sleeps.
• Eat well and feed your baby well.
• Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: Breast milk badhane ke liye kya kru
Answer: hi dear!
there are some medicines that increase breast milk supply like perinorm or satavarex powder but should be taken with doctors consent.
there are home remedies that you can try to increase the milk supply :
1)Garlic is known for its lactogenic properties that help increase breast milk supply in mothers. Mince garlic cloves and add it to your dishes. You can also chew on a few garlic cloves.
2)Soak one tablespoon of methi in one cup of water overnight. In the morning, boil the soaked methi along with water for five minutes. Strain the solution, and drink this tea every morning to increase your breast milk supply.
3)Add a tsp of saunf to a cup of hot water. Cover the cup, let it steep for 5-10 minutes, and then strain the solution. Drink the tea twice daily for a month.
4)Extract the juice of fresh drumsticks and drink half a glass of this juice everyday for a month. Drink this twice daily for one month to increase breast milk.
5)Mix one tsp of jeera power with one tsp of sugar in a glass of warm water. Drink this daily before going to bed to boost your breast milk supply.
6)Take a pinch of cinnamon powder and mix with 1/2 tsp of honey. Have it along with a cup of lukewarm milk daily before going to bed.
7)Eating a bowl of this masoor daal can enhance breast milk production. Have it with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of ghee.
8)Make a healthy salad or juice of carrots and beetroots and eat them daily to increase the supply of breast milk.
this remedy should help you dear!
take care dear!
i hope this information i helpful to you!
Question: Breast feeding badhane K liye kya kru
Answer: Hello dear. Breastmillk is the best food as it is Superior nutrition for your baby for fighting infections and overall development.
Here are a few foods that helps you increase breast milk :
Oatmeal. Oatmeal by itself is not the most flavorful food out there, but you can always spice it up by adding different fruits or blend in some cinnamon or honey.
Hope this information was helpful.