Question: Hlo.. Kese brest feed ko ko jada kre... Mujhse to bot km milk hai... Bche ko pura nahi hota pls btao
Answer: Following tips might help in increasing breastfeed -
• Eat more of green leafy vegetables especially dill , methi , palak and methi seeds cooked along with rice.
• Eat atleast one serving of leafy green veggies in a day.
• Drink milk and coconut water and other healthy drinks yourself. Stay hydrated yourself.
• Include foods like ghee, pomegranate, carrots,barley, cumin seeds, garlic , apricots and oatmeal on your meal.
• Massage the breasts for a while before feeding every time...this is supposed to increase the milk flow.
• Feed your baby well...atleast once every 2 hours. The more you feed more will be the milk produced. Feed for longer so that your baby gets enough of fore milk and hind milk which is richer in fat.
• Don't take any stress and tension. just relax. sleep when the baby sleeps.
• Eat well and feed your baby well.
• Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: Aminioti fluid ko kese bdhaya jaye mera km ho rha h
Answer: Dear pregnancy ke last week's Mai fluid Ko Kam hona hi hota hai . But please clear kare ki apka kitna fluid hai. Normal range afi ki 8-18 Hoti hai. So aap please clear kare ..
Question: mere ko breast milk km ho raha h usko kese zada karu
1.Aap satavari powder lijiye doodh me 2 bar.
2.meethi lijiye, meethi sag, maathi dana, ya tablet kuch bhi chalega.
3. Lahsun add kariye apne khane me jitna ho sake.
4. 2-3 ltr pani pijiye. Dhyan rahe doodh 90%pani hi hota hai. To aap jitna pani piyengi apke liye utna accha hoga. Aap meethinpani, jeera pani, ajwain pani kuch bhi lijiye.
5.masoor dal khaiye 2 time .
6. Jeera ko bhun lijiye or apne khane me add kariye jaise ki rayte me.
7. Daliya lijiye doodh me paka ke ya fir namkeen.
8. Dryfruit lijiye.
9.f ruit ya fruit juice lijiye.
10. Dhyan rahe doodh jitna piyangi aap baby ko utna hi doodh banega.
Question: Mera breast feed bht km aara h
Answer: Here is a simple homemade powder for increasing milk supply in lactating mothers. Dry roast equal quantities of cumin and fennel seeds till they turn aromatic. Cool them and grind to powder. Mix ½ tsp powder in ½ tsp warm ghee and consume 30 minutes before food 2 to 3 times a day. Desi ghee works best. This can be consumed for 2 weeks, followed by a break for 4 to 5 days and then repeat the cycle. This also helps to reduce colic in breastfed babies. A small portion of ajwain/ carom seeds can also be included.