Question: breast se feed nahi nikal pata proper isko kiss tarah increase kiya ja sakta hai..
Answer: Following tips might help in increasing breastfeed -
• Eat more of green leafy vegetables especially dill , methi , palak and methi seeds cooked along with rice.
• Eat atleast one serving of leafy green veggies in a day.
• Drink milk and coconut water and other healthy drinks yourself. Stay hydrated yourself.
• Include foods like ghee, pomegranate, carrots,barley, cumin seeds, garlic , apricots and oatmeal on your meal.
• Massage the breasts for a while before feeding every time...this is supposed to increase the milk flow.
• Feed your baby well...atleast once every 2 hours. The more you feed more will be the milk produced. Feed for longer so that your baby gets enough of fore milk and hind milk which is richer in fat.
• Don't take any stress and tension. just relax. sleep when the baby sleeps.
• Eat well and feed your baby well.
• Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: Height kokaisebdaya ja sakta hai ?
Answer: Hello mom
Aap baby ki height following tips se increase kr sakti h:
1. Balance diet dekar
2. Baby ko stretching exercises sikhaye
3. Baby ko hanging exercises karaye
4. Yoga exercises jaise surya namaskar se bhi baby ki height badhti hai
5. Skipping krne se bhi baby ki height badhti hai
6. Swimming bhi baby kk height badhata hai
7. Ankle weight workout