Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 9th month K starting me bhi labour pain start ho skta h kya...
Answer: Hello would b mother!
Yes its right 9 month ki starting mei bhi pain start hosakte hai so please I suggest you ki ap apne bag ready rakhe hospital jane ke liye aur kaye bar pain thoda h hota hai aur thode time baad proper labour start hojata hai please ap ye dhyan rakhe ki apko kitna intense(jyda) pain ho raha hai.
Stay healthy & Stay happy
Question: Labour pain back se start hota ya pet se b ho skta
Answer: Labour pain is something like your period pain when starts.... But it have some frequency... Like 10min mein pain hua than stop... For next 10min mein... Dhire dhire frequency time Kam hota Jata h like 3 minute mein pain hua than stop... At last your muscles start contracting and feel that your body pushing out the baby....
Question: Raat s periods jasa pain ho ra h....kya y labour sighn h???if yes to kitti der m labour pain start ho skta h??
Answer: Hiyes yeh labor ke symptom Hain,agar aapko contract ho rahe hain than aapko Dr SE consult Karke admit hona Chahiye
Question: Labour pain k kya kya symptoms h? Mujhe do din se ryt side Mai pain h
Kya ye labour pain ki starting ho skta h? Pls reply
Answer: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL CONTRACTIONS (TRUE LABOR) AND BRAXTON HICKS CONTRACTIONS (FALSE LABOR)
1. They start after the 37th week of pregnancy, and if they come earlier, they are the signs of preterm labor. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions They start from the second trimester itself and appear frequently in the third trimester.
2. They are regular and follow a pattern. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions,They are irregular and do not follow any pattern.
3. They progress with time; become more frequent, stronger and longer. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions,They do not progress over time.
4. They begin from the lower back and radiate towards the groin region.
Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions They are a generalized abdominal tightening.
5. Any activity or movement will not stop or lessen the contractions. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions they disappear with any activity or movement.
6. Your waters may break. Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions Your waters do not break.
7. The bloody show happens.Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions, The bloody show will not take place.
8. Cervical changes occur.Whereas, in Braxton Hicks Contractions No cervical changes.