Answer: Hi, congrats fir your pregnancy dear.
Back pain is seen in many women during pregnancy.
You should not sleep on your back as it affects the startica nerve.
Yiu should sleep only on your left
Keep a pillow while sitring behind your back
Di hot water massage it will help you too.
You will feel better soon. Take care
Answer: Hello dear
Pregnancy me body pain hona ya back pain hona normal hai kyuki aap weight gain kr rhe hai, aapki center of gravity bhi change ho rhi hai.
1. Jyada se jyada rest kijiye
2. Gungune pani se nahaye
3. Hot water bottle se sikai kare.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: back pain bahot bahot bahot ho raha hai plz help me pet me bahot dukh raha hai
Answer: Back pain during pregnancy is a common complaint. You can prevent or ease back pain during pregnancy.
1. Practice good posture: As your baby grows and To avoid falling forward, you may lean back— which can hurt your lower back and contribute to back pain during pregnancy.
Stand up straight. Keep your shoulders relaxed. Don't lock your knees. If you must stand for long periods of time, - take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
2. Get the right wear: Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support. Avoid high heels, which can further shift your balance forward and cause you to fall. You might also consider wearing a maternity support belt. Although research on the effectiveness of maternity support belts is limited, some women find the additional support helpful.
3. Lift properly: When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
4. Sleep on your side:Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
Question: Back pain ho raha bahot. Combiflam tab.le sakte hai kya
Dear aap koi medicine na le kyunki aap breastfeeding kar re hai toh medicine theek hai. Back pain ke lea aap halka garam seek le usse apko aram milega. Vaise delivery ke Baad body massage regularly Leni chahiye usse bhi body pains Ko aram milta hai..
Question: Mere back aur hip main bahot pain ho raha hai
Answer: it is normal..you can follow these tips
Exercise-Regular exercise strengthens muscles and boosts flexibility. That can ease the stress on your spine. Safe exercises for most pregnant women include walking, swimming , and stationary cycling. Your doctor or physical therapist can recommend exercises to strengthen your back andabdomen.
Heat and Cold . Applying heat and cold to your back may help. If your health care provider agrees, start by putting cold compresses (such as a bag of ice or frozen vegetables wrapped in a towel) on the painful area for up to 20 minutes several times a day. After two or three days, switch to heat -- put a heating pad or hot water bottle on the painful area. Be careful not to apply heat to your abdomen during pregnancy.
Improve your posture. Slouching strains your spine. So using proper posture when working, sitting, or sleeping is a good move. For example, sleeping on your side with a pillow between theknees will take stress off your back. When sitting at a desk, place a rolled-up towel behind your back for support; rest your feet on a stack of books or stool and sit up straight, with your shoulders back.
Question: Mera back bahot pain kyu ho raha h?
Answer: Hii dear back pain pregnancy me bohat common hota hai.s specially 2nd trimester se. Mujhe bhi bohat hota tha. Aap jab jhuke thi dhaya rakhe ke kamar se na jhuke. Pura baithe. Confortable shoes wear kare aur straight na soye.hamesha left ya right Hoke soye. Chahe tho pregnancy pillow use kare. Saat hi aap normal exercise kar skate ho doctor se consult karke.abdomen pregnancy belt bhi aata hai jo aapko proper support deta hai. Aap wo bhi le sakte ho. Agar pain jyada ho tho light massage kar sakte ho aap.