Answer: Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy
Answer: Fees him well..this helps..also massaging helps .
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi... My 4 month old baby sleeps very less... Any solution??
Answer: Give coconut oil massage to baby when trying to sleep baby massage is helpful for baby to sleep properly
Question: About my baby sleep, she sleeps very less hours
Answer: Hi dear, My daughter also have same issue and sleeps about 10-12 hours a night. I think some things that have worked well for us are:
- white noise (you can get an app too)
- consistent routine (bath, lotion, pj's, book, feed in her room, bed)
- having a calming persona/vibe when it's bed time (lower voice, dim lights, calming conversation)
- upping her night time feeding (I breastfeed and give a 6oz formula bottle. To each his own)
- going to bed relatively soon after her last nap (5 or 6 pm nap then start bedtime around 7 or 730.)
Hope this helps!!
Question: Hi... My son sleeps very less.... He awakes as soon as he falls asleep... Any solution?
Try giving your baby a masssge using a lotion as it would help distress the baby and sleep for longer hours
Give swaddling a try as it gives your baby a womb like feeling and warmth and hence the baby feels secure and sleeps for longer interval of time