Similar Questions with Answers
Question: baby is 40 days old ...has severe gas problem is only on formula milk brings out gas and motion forcefully...giving him nan pro 1 ..should I try any other milk ..please suggest
Answer: Hi dear , gastric problem are common due to formula milk I also suffered same for my first child .Dear take care while preparing of formula milk quantities of water and milk powder should be adequate .cleaning of milk bottle is must and concern with great care. You can also try for other milk formula..take care
Question: My baby 1 month old boy he has gas problem he is giving gas sounds
Answer: Try these remedies
• Swaddling. Wrapping baby up tight can soothe your gassy baby by mimicking the coziness of the womb.
• Rocking or bouncing. As with swaddling, O’Connor says, the motion of rocking or bouncing simulates the environment in your uterus, helping to relax baby.
• Using a pacifier. “Almost all babies will find some baby gas relief by sucking on a pacifier,” O’Connor says, because the sucking action releases endorphins that will soothe baby.
• Infant massage. Simply rubbing baby’s belly may be helpful, since massage can help calm the nerve signals in baby’s immature intestines.
• Encouraging movement. If your gassy baby is in severe discomfort, try the “baby bike ride.” Lay baby on his or her back and move the legs in an up-and-down pedaling motion. This helps move gas along physically, but also helps soothe and calm nerves in the intestines.
Question: As my is not producing enough breast milk , so i am giving nan pro 1 to my 25 days old baby . But he is farting a lot , does the nan pro 1 has side effect of gas problem . Or what milk formula i should give to him . Please help
Answer: Give your baby colic drops as prescribed by the doctor. It will cure gas formation