Answer: Following tips might be of help –
• Dim lights & have relaxing & calming effect on baby
• Instead of complete silence, you can try soft sounds or very soft music which will make the baby fall asleep quickly
• Maintain right room temperature
• Keep the surrounding clean & less of any distraction
• Make your child wear comfortable clothes at night
• Give your baby massage morning and once at night.
• check if baby if not having cold or congestion issue, as it can disturb sleep
• Feed your baby nicely for little longer so that once babys tummy is full, he feel sleepy
Answer: Hello! Baby is very small now and you can't be make him sleep at night if he is awake.it I normal for one month baby.
However. Do follow these, it might will be helpful.
Try to give a massage before bed time.
Ensure that the tummy is full.
Create white noise like the noise of the fan to put him to sleep.
Make the room dark by keeping only the night bulb on.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 8th month me baby rat ko sota kya movement ka feel jyada nh ho Raha he rat ko
Answer: Haa baby b sota hai.par Half hr me ek baar ghumna jaruri hai..
Agar nahu ghumta hai to kuch liquids pilo..
Ya kuch khalo
Ghumna shuru hoga
Question: Baby ko rat me feeding kra ke sulane ke bad kitne der bad use jaga ke feeding fir se krana chaiye plz tell me expert...
Babies that young usually sleep alot. U have to check if she s hungry or uncomfortable. U have to feed every 2 hours regardless of day or night or the baby s sleeping or being awake. Make sure u feed him exclusively on breast milk and 40 minutes every feeding baby should be 20 mins on each breast and make sure the breast is empty. U should stay well hydrated and on a balanced diet so u can give the baby adequate milk supply needed. Hope I helped
Question: Hii. Mera baby 3 month ka Hai... 5 din hoga ye wo rat ko sota Hi nahi Hai, din me bhi shirf 5 to 6 hr hi sota Hai.. Kya karu use rat me sulane k liye. Plz help
Answer: Hi.. Baby sleeping cycles are shorter than adults to establish sleeping pattern follow some rules like give ur baby a chance to nap frequently, teach ur baby the difference between day and night by doing light on and off. As a mother understand the signs that ur baby is tired. Make a bedtime routine for ur baby like getting ur baby change for bed and singing lullaby and giving him a goodnight kiss.