Hi dear. Start giving adult foods like idli,dosa,chapathi, dal kichdi, etc. Add vegetables, fruits, and greens to his diet. As your kid is 13 months old now,you can start giving nuts and dairy products such as cheese, yogurt,ghee ,and cow's milk. Give plenty of water,fruit juices and soups. Also give dry fruits.
Hi dear such itching happens to baby if they have worn in their tummy or constipation. Do consult doctor and get medicine for ur baby. May be ur baby has constipation also. So give more of fibre rich food.avoid citrus fruits right now. Avoid junk food.avoid making baby wear diaper. It may give more of infection.