Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi...i m facing slight pain while urinating from past two days...i m six mnths pregnant...is it normal?
Answer: Hello dear
U might be having urinary infection. UTI's are more common during pregnancy because of changes in the urinary tract. As the uterus grows, its increased weight can block the drainage of urine from the bladder, causing an infection.
You can help prevent UTIs during your pregnancy by:
1. Emptying your bladder frequently, especially before and after sex
2. Wearing only cotton underwear
3. Avoiding perfumes, or sprays
4. Drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated
5. Avoiding any harsh soaps or body wash in the genital area
Question: My baby is 11m old he is facing pain while passing stool, from last two days, plz help me, what should i do
Answer: Hello dear
Ur baby might be having constipation problem.
Following remedies u can try for regular motion:
1. Increase Water Consumption. Whether your baby is breast or bottle fed, it's easy to assume she's getting enough water due to a primarily liquid diet.
2. Offer Fruit Juice
3. Feed High-Fiber Foods
4. Give Your Baby “Bicycle Legs”
5. Try a Different Brand of Formula
6. Take Your Baby's Temperature
7. Massage Her Tummy
8. Give Him a Warm Bath.
Question: From two days milk not comes as my baby on breast feed...what can i do
Answer: Hi dear,
If you are talking about breastmilk then here are following tips to increase breastmilk:
1- breastfeed often.more you feed, more milk is produced
2- keep yourself well hydrated.lack of water in body could effect breastmilk supply.keep a bottle of water while you breastfeed
3- oats cookies are beneficial to increase breastmilk.mix it with various dryfruits with few poppy seeds( khas-khas),with desi ghee
4- lot of fresh vegetables and seasonal fruits
5- fenugreek and fennel seeds in diet.you can also soak fennel seeds in water overnight and drink it up daily
6- prenatal vitamins,like calcium and iron would also help you in the process
7- take proper rest.to exhaustive body could hamper your breastmilk production too
Also refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!