Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Any home remedies for mouth ulsers
Answer: Hi dear for mouth ulcer you can keep 3/4 cup curd in your mouth for 15-30 mints and then you can either swallow or spit it out. The curd is good agent for healing ulcer. Also you can apply ice pack on the sore area, or apply sugar. It will give quick relief for ulcer. Try it and see the change!
Question: I have mouth ulser on my tounge....how can i treat?
The ulcers are generally caused by virus that we carry on a daily basis with us and not for any underlying disease, sometimes its severe and sometimes mild.
You can cure the ulcers with some carefulness.
1)Please apply anseptic gel
2)Make his mouth clean with a medicated wash.
3)Dont have spicy, tangy food,
4)Drink plenty of fluids.
5)Keep the mouth clean.
6)Last but not the least discuss with the Doctor and give paracetamol, its safe and effective too.
Hope this helps!
Question: Any home remedies for mouth thrush and cold for me. Am a breastfeeding mom..
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.