Answer: Hii use humidifer at home to.keep congestion free. Give baby tomato soup, besan sheera, oats, khichdi, dalia as meal. Massage baby with mustard infused with garlic and ajwain. This will make baby warm and losen the mucus, u can warm few peeled garlic and tie it in potli with ajwqin. Massage baby chest with it. Make sure potli temp. Is warm and berable. U can apply babyrub vicks in baby sole chest and back while sleeping. Give jayfal one pinch mixed in one spoon of milk to baby.u can also use saline drop for loosening the clogged nose.mucus And use buld syreinge to take out mucus as baby cant blow it.
Do warm the washroom by opening the shower for 10 mins. And then took ur baby inside washroom in that vapour.this will losen babies mucus.baby will takenout these mucus through potty so dont get worried if babies potty will.begreen in color.
Let baby take more rest.
Answer: Apply ghee n sendha namak or normal namak at baby's chest n back n let ur lo sleep.
Givefew a pinch of nutmeg powder in a tablespoon of milk... Can add honey for taste but very little...
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi...pls tell any home remedy for running nose for 7 months baby
Answer: Hello! Growing babies explore a lot and grab everything, so it's easy for him to pick up a cold virus on his hands.you can try these effective home remedies to treat runny nose..
• Boil some water in a pot and then add some mint leaves, basil leaves, a little pepper, ginger and breastmilk till the water boils to a point to leave only about 3/4th of original quantity. Now let this solution cool down and administer this to the baby every night.
• Combine 1/4th tbsp of turmeric powder, dates and 1/4th tbsp of celery seeds (ajwain) and boil them all with milk. Cool it down and administer it to the baby.
Question: any home remedy for cough n khansi
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. Your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: Mere baby ko thodi khansi aarahi hai... any home remedy
Answer: Hi.. You can make a strip of cotton cloth..fill it with small amount of ajwain seeds,soak it into mustard oil an put around the neck of your baby. Dont tei the strip in tge neck only keep it around the neck. Mustard oil and ajwain helps to reduce the cough. You will get result as you do this in one night. When the oil is absorbed you can remove it. You can do this whenever your baby sleeps in day . It gives very quick result