Answer: Hello! constipation is a common problem in pregnancy..you can overcome it by doing these things.
*Eat a high-fibre diet that contains lots of wholegrain cereals, wholemeal bread and fruit and vegetables.You should also drink at least 1.5 litres (2.6 pints) of water every day.
*Staying active and exercising will help to prevent constipation. Walking, swimming or aquanatal classes, gentle cycling on an exercise bike, or pregnancy exercise classes can all help.
*Practising yoga positions can keep constipation at bay, and Pilates is particularly helpful. These exercises tone your inner tummy muscles, which help to keep your bowels moving.
*Cut out drinks that make you wee more often, such astea, coffee, and cola. These diuretics may dehydrate you and make your constipation worse.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Any home remedies for constipation...
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: any home remedies for constipation?
Answer: feed more... or massage on stomach or apply hot water towel on stomach repeat 5 to 6 times
Question: Any home remedies for constipation???
Answer: Hello dear. One of the main reasons for constipation during pregnancy is an increase in the hormone progesterone.
Here are a few foods that might help fight constipation :
Hope this information was helpful.