Answer: Hello dear ab apka 8 month chal rha h or aisa kahte h ki 7 8 months baki months ke comparison me jyada complicated h kuki inme pre mature delivery ka dar hota h isliye ap ap careful rahiye. Aisi koi darne ki bat ni h lekin. Koi heavy samaan mat uthaiye or koshish kariye bahar kahi bhi akele n jae.
Answer: Hello! Entire pregnancy mein careful rehna chahiye. But agar aap delivery ke bare mein pooch rahe ho toh woh bolna muskil hoga. Kyunki labor pain kabhi bhi suru ho sakta hain. Ek baar baby ka head fixed ho jaye, tab apko pata hoga ki bahut jald apka labor suru ho jayega.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hi am 23 week's 2 days mujhey morning sey feverish and loose motion hora hei
Answer: For loose motions during pregnancy:
1. Drink plenty of water. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours because you lose a lot of water in watery stools.
2. Drink ginger tea because it may help relieve the symptoms of loose motion by reducing gases. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day.
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day.
Question: baby ka position kabi standard sey rhatha hei. mujey 25 weeks chalra hei ksbi baby down position per aatha hei
Answer: Hi! Usually baby head down position mein 28th to 30th week mein aa jaata hai. When you start feeling the kick near your rib area that could likely mean the head is down.
Question: three days set bohoth vaginal pain hei how to cure am 34 weeks kyu aise duk ra hei can't pass urine
Ye normal hai. Aap ka anxious hona bhi normal hai. The pain u experiencing is due to aap ke uterus. Jaise aap ka baby big hota hai vaise pressure on back abdomen aur vaginal muscle tho aap ko back pait vagina aur leg mai pain ho sakta hai. Aap soote wakth pillow back mai de aur cold ya hot press use kare. Warm shower bhi pain kam karne mai madad hogi gentle massages to help u feel relaxed with coconut or olive oil. Hope I helped