Answer: you can try these remedies..hope it helps :-
1. just dissolve a half teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water n gargle with it first thing in the morning and repeat it as many times as you want during the day and before going to bed
2. Add A few drops of 100% pure eucalyptus essential oil to the boiling water and inhale it 2-3 times a day and before going to bed. It will open you nose and relieffor cough
3. Have ginger tea
4. you can hot soup veg or non veg, add black peper and have it it will help you
5. make decotion of ginger and tulsi and black pepper and have it warm whenever u ca, it will give u relief from cold and cough both
Answer: Take steam seriously it will really help u...
Answer: try ginger juice with honey
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi... I am having fever and cold from yesterday..doctor gave me medicines..but still not feeling well..please help
Answer: Hello dear, Always take medicine precribed by your doctor. Cold remedies....
Mix honey, ginger juice and apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and take it. It will help to cure cold, cough and sore throat. Homemade lemonade, herbal teas, and special electrolyte drink with warm water are all fantastic to keep you hydrated. Stay away from caffeine as this can further dehydrate you.. Heat cloves of garlic in mustard oil n apply on chest n foot. switch on steamer n leave it for few minutes and sleep in a room with fumes .....take warm water and warm food. Eating foods rich in vitamin C, like oranges, may help naturally boost your immune system.
Place a cool, damp washcloth on your forehead while rests.... Take lukewarm tub bath or a sponge bath. Ltake plenty of fluids and chilled foods, such as ice pops and yogurt, to help cool the body from the inside out and keep you hydrated....Take naps, sleep through the night, and sit down to relax. Drink water, juice, or broth to add necessary fluid. try eating small portions often. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water. It is important to call your doctor if your symptoms are causing you to stop eating or sleeping, or if they last for more than a couple of days without improving or develop a fever that is 102° Fahrenheit or greater....
Hope it helped Take care urself...
Question: I am 15 weeks pregnant heavy cold and cough
Answer: Hi Dear!
I understand how tough it is fr you to suffer thru cough and cold, but inhaling steam with few tulsi leaves will be beneficial fr you and these tried and tested mixtures will be very helpful, you can try..
Grate ginger and add honey to it. A teaspoon of this can be given at regular intervals. It helps to soothe the throat, respiratory tract and provides relief from cough.
Kesar milk also known as saffron milk is excellent during cold and cough in toddlers.
Add a few strands of saffron to 1 cup of boiled milk. Let it cool, strain out the saffron threads and have before sleeping at night.
Make a mixture with jaggery, cumin seeds, pepper and ajwain seeds your cough will stop..
Hope this helps!
Question: my girl has cold n cough till last 15 days.we consult doc.but still not well
Answer: Few home remedies for cough & cold in kids –
1) Roast 2-3 cloves of garlic & few pinches of jeera in tawa for a minute. The smell of this mixture will help relieve cold
2) If you are still breastfeeding, apply breast milk on nose
3) Give mild steam
4) Keep baby’s head elevated while sleeping
5) Can apply saline water, it helps to clear stuffy nose
6) Gently apply & massage with warm sarso tail with ajwain in it
7) Give kaada of tulsi, adrak juice & honey