Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Some times I feel stomach pain here and there is it normal during early pregnancy?
Answer: Its normal during pregnancy. U have mentioned like you are planning for pregnancy right. If u are already in your first trimester, slight body pain and stomach pain is common. Consult doc if its severe.
Question: I feel stomach heaviness..is it normal
Answer: I also feel the same ,well thats bcoz of the baby growing inside and this time slowly the stomach starts swelling due to harmones
Question: I am 9-weeks pregnant. Sometimes I feel weakness n heaviness in my head. Now I feel mild stomach pain from yesterday. Is it normal?
Answer: Yes pregnancy causes lots of harmonal chances. Dnt worry everything will be ok after few days. Take rest dnt put stamrain on ur body enjoy this time
Question: I have stomach pain especially in the early morning after that no pain. Is it normal?
Answer: Hello! Early morning stomach pain could be due to gastric. Gastric is common during pregnancy. Try these home remedies to get some relief.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.