Similar Questions with Answers
Question: After how many months I can start yoga to reduce belly fat... After my c section
Answer: Hello dear. Few of home remedies that will reduce the belly fat are:
Start Exercising Slowly (after 6 months)
Ball Exercises to reduce Belly (after 6 months)
Eat Small and Frequent Meals.
Question: How to reduce tummy fat after 4 months c section ?
Answer: Hello dear...
To reduce tummy fat after c section,follow these renedies it might be helpful for you...
Limit the intake of carbohydrate, include millet, whole wheat, oats
Include more veggies and fruits in your diet, avoid oil, fried foods
Go for healthy snack option like dry fruits, makhana..
Drink 2 to 3 litre water daily
Start exercising but after six month,slowly start with walking then go for mild exercise, yoga will help a lot
Question: Hi..how can reduce my tummy fat after c section
Maternity belts are useful immediately after delivery when the belly becomes loose. i am not saying they are of no use later but they give the best possible benefits immediately. for reducing belly fat, you need to make a balanced diet and exercise plan keeping in mind that you have to breastfeed and take care of a child too.
1. have lots of water and fluids such as coconut water, lemon water, fresh fruit juices without adding extra sugar. these will keep you hydrated during breastfeeding and also help you fill you up with nutrition.
2. exercise- no matter how much diet control you do, you cannot lose weight without some exercises. start with some light cardio exercises. do some brisk walking. i am assuming that you have completely recovered from your delivery, whether it was a vaginal or cesarean section. you can also do yoga. just ensure you have consulted your own gynecologist too and the exercises are done under supervision.
3. sleep- getting 6-7 hours of sleep is very important to keep stress away as that also makes you gain weight. i know it is difficult to achieve this with a baby but you can try.
4. healthy snacking- all those mid meal hunger pangs that you have which are sometimes satisfied by having chips and candies, kindly avoid that. there are tons of healthy snacking options in the market which you can try.
5. Detox water- soak one cucumber, some ginger, some mint leaves and a lemon in 2 litres of water at night. drink this the next day. it helps.
6. morning drink- start your mornings with a glass of luke warm water, a lemon and some honey. avoid tea.
7. diet- this is self-explanatory. avoid oily, fried stuff. avoid too many sugars carbohydrates. have more of rotis instead of rice.
Hope this helps