Question:Is taking strepsils safe for cough and cold during pregnancy??
Answer: Hello dear. Yes you can. However make sure you have in moderation.
When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. You can take steam or even inhale eucalyptus which gives some relief.
Question:Kindly prescribe medicine for cold and cough which can be taken during pregnancy.
Answer: Hi.. No medicine without consulting your gynaecologist. However, apply vicks vapour rub on your back, chest and feet. Wear a pair of comfortable socks before going to bed. This will give you some comfort. Do hot water gargle, have hot tea or coffee. If the problem still persists, then consult your gynaecologist.
Question:which medicine shoula i take for headache and cold cough during third month
Answer: Hello dear. Both of these are common during pregnancy. I am sharing home remedies which I used during my pregnancy.
1.) During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal. If your cold is acute, you could increase your garlic consumption to 1 crushed, raw clove per every 2-3 hours. I like to smear in raw honey for taste and added benefits.
2.) take cinammon with honey for cold
3.) ginger juice with honey for cough
4.) ginger, tulsi and cinammon tea with rock salt add thrice a day for cold and cough
5.) hot milk with a pinch of turmeric.
Some home remedies for headaches during pregnancy:-
1. Try steam inhalation.
2. Use a humidifier to increase moisture in the air.
3. Rest in a peaceful and quiet area.
4. Apply a hot or cold compresses to the painful area on your head or the base of your neck (use a frozen bag of peas for a cold compress or a damp towel soaked in warm water).
5. Get a gentle shoulder and head massage.
6. Have a warm bath.
7. Eat several small meals during the day.
8. Get plenty of sleep.
9. Try relaxation techniques such as meditation and positive visualization.
10. Drink warm milk with honey.
11. Drink herbal teas.
12. Sprinkle a few drops of aromatherapy oils (lavender or peppermint) on a tissue and inhale from time to time.
13. Get a reflexology massage
Hopw this helps.