Question:what are the home remedies for wet cough? pls reply
Answer: Over the counter medications should be avoided during pregnancy.
The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.
Answer: Hi Massage your babys forehead chest and nose with ghee. Roast ajwain and cloves and tie them in a hanky. Make your baby smell this and also warm the chest and back with this potli. The mucus helps the cough. Give a lot of breast feed it also cures the caugh