Planning for pregnancy

Question: Want to conceive is there some medicine which can help

1 Answers
Answer: hi dear , yes there are medicines available to help you to get conceived but I will suggest you to take guidance of a gynecologist before conceive. you can start taking Folic acid supplements & your husband should take zinc supplement if you are planning for baby. I will also suggest you to avoid taking caffeine and for your husband drinking and smoking. I hope this will help you.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Home medicine to help smooth conceive
Answer:    Hello dear, High quality proteins in your diet are important for fertility.  "Whole eggs and egg whites are excellent sources, as are white meat poultry, and fish, especially those rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like salmon. Stick to a balanced diet to boost your chances of a healthy baby. Eat several servings of fruit, vegetables, wholegrains, and calcium-rich foods such as yogurt, cheese, and milk every day. Hope it helped, Good luck and Take care urself...
»Read All Answers
Question: I want to conceive from last 8 month plzzz help me.. give me some advice
Answer: If you plan on getting pregnant, you want to make sure your diet is rich in folic acid and that you are proactive about that now. You can take a supplement, prenatal vitamin, and increase your intake of folic acid-rich foods like fortified whole grains, fortified cereals, vegetables, and citrus fruits. You should be taking in 400-600 mg of folic acid daily before pregnancy and about 800 mg during pregnancy to ensure a healthier pregnancy and minimize risk of birth defects.find out when u ovulating if u already done that just keep on having sex but be relaxed about it if u stress to much it will take longer
»Read All Answers
Question: I want to concieve there ny fertile tablet which can help me
Answer: Dear having twins completely depends on your genes like if you have a history of twins in your or your husband side or an ivf can confirm a twin pregnancy. Naturally its bit hard otherwise a doctor can tell you well about it..
»Read All Answers