37 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Urine quantity increase in 9th month or not?

1 Answers
Answer: Hi, Frequency to urinate increase in 9th month, its quite common
  • avatar
    Shefali Sikka839 days ago

    Thanks alot

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Is heavy quantity of pus cells in urine in pregnancy wd frequent urination is ok or not ok?
Answer: Did you check your urine? In pregnancy uti is not good and need antibiotic so consult a doctor and if needed then took medication. Have plenty of water and keep genital area dry.
»Read All Answers
Question: we should drink coconut water or not in 9th month.....????
Answer: Hello Dear, Yes you can have Coconut water as it is especially rich in nutrients. Here are some of the benefits of having coconut water during pregnancy: - Coconut water is fat free and has zero cholesterol. It also increases the level of the HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) that is present in the body during pregnancy. - During pregnancy, a woman may experience exhaustion and dehydration, which can be easily replenished by coconut water which is a rich source of electrolytes. - Coconut water strengthens immune system as it has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. - Constipation, sluggish digestion and heartburn are common problems during pregnancy and can be helped to some extent by drinking coconut water as it also improves intestinal function and promotes digestive health. - A lot of women suffer from urinary tract infection during pregnancy, which can be prevented by consuming coconut water, which is a natural diuretic. With such wide ranging nutritional benefits it is no wonder that coconut water is recommended for pregnant women. Fair complexion and smooth skin is genetic, mums enjoy drinking coconut water simply because it tastes nice and refreshing.
»Read All Answers
Question: Is blood in urine during 9th month normal or infection??
Answer: It is not normal. It may be a sign that your mucus plug has started sheding. Which is the first step of labour pain. You should consult with the doctor as soon as possible.
»Read All Answers