Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Please suggest me for twin pregnency
Answer: Hello dear
If u are going to deliver twins then u should keep in mind following things:
1. U may need more folic acid to help stave off birth defects
2. Twin pregnancies require more monitoring than single pregnancies
3. Morning sickness may be worse with twin pregnancies.
4. Spotting may be more common during twin pregnancies
5. Generally when you are pregnant with twins, fetal movements become more noticeable at weeks 18 through 20 of pregnancy
6. Moms pregnant with twins may gain more weight than moms carrying one child.
7. Risk of developing gestational diabetes is higher in twin pregnancies.
8. Risk of preeclampsia during pregnancy is higher in twin pregnancies.
9. Labor (and delivery) may come early with twin pregnancies.
10. Cesarean section deliveries may be more common in twin pregnancies.
Question: Twin pregnency
Answer: My sister in law got twins. Although she was under medication to get pregnant. I'm not aware of natural way to get twin pregnancy. If you get to know kindly share to me as well.
Question: What are the symptoms of twin pregnency
Answer: Hi dear there is no such symptom of twin pregnancy it can only be detected in the ultrasound that you take during your 7 to 9 weeks of pregnancy..
Hope this helps!