Question: My blood pressure is 140/90, I am on low salt diet. How can I get it to normal?
Answer: Hi dear, If you have high blood pressure, You can try this also...
Eat a healthy diet, and especially limit your Sodium intake.Take your blood pressure medications the way you are supposed to.Keep all your prenatal appointments. Stay physically active, although your healthcare provider may prescribe bed rest if you develop preeclampsia. Do not smoke, drink alcohol, or take illicit drugs. Monitor your weight gain—do not gain too much.
Eating foods rich in potassium balances out any salt you have consumed that has damaged the balance. As well as almonds, foods rich in potassiuminclude bananas, potatoes and green leafy vegetables. Almonds are great for heart health in other ways too....
Indeed, eating a handful - or 30g a day - can lower cholesterol levels by five to ten per cent.
If women feel Abdominal pain, Severe headaches, Change in reflexes, Reduced urine or no urine output, Dizziness, Excessive vomiting and nausea and Vision changes. It may be cause of high blood pressure. you should consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
Question: Can blood pressure 140/90 herm baby
Answer: It is high but its not that much high that cannot be controlled.
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.
Question: How to control blood pressure mine is 140/90. Even im not taking more salt also my bp level is 140/90 please guide any remedies to control
Answer: It is very high will request you to firstly go to your gynae get the prescription lotan or losartan 100 my or the strength will depend upon your resting blood pressure. But this will need medication for a while once cnteolled and brought done then we can plan a little diet although completely leaving salt is not good as it can cause iodine deficiency.
Update me once you are scanned and examined by doc.