Answer: Hello dear
It is common with all the pregnant ladies to be nausiatic.
During pregnancy, many women experience the bouts of nausea and vomiting known as morning sickness. Despite its name, morning sickness can occur at any time, day or night. Although unpleasant, morning sickness is considered a normal part of a healthy pregnancy.
To overcome nausea try following tips:
1. Take lots of rest
2. Eat little but frequently
3. Eat lemons, ginger during pregnancy
4. Stay hydrated
Ur first scan should be in between 10 weeks and 14 weeks but an early scan is also done at 6 weeks or 7 weeks, if u are experiencing pain or vaginal bleeding.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I hv pain in my whole body and have pain in stomach also. Kindly suggest any home remedy for stomach pain and and little bit cold also
Answer: Hello dear,
It is very common to feel body aches in pregnancy.
As your uterus expands, you may feel aches and pains in the back, abdomen, groin area, and thighs. Many women also have backaches and aching near the pelvic bone due to increased weight, and loosening joints.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
Question: hi I am 7 week pregnant now am feeling pain sometimes in my stomach sometimes headache also, my body temperature is also high, any idea?
Answer: Please stop worrying.these are few symptoms of pregnancy due to changing hormones and changing body
Question: I am having pain in my left side of stomach when I stretch and sometimes breath..anything to worry
Answer: Hi Dear!
Its normal actually Pregnancy causes a lot of stretching and loosening of muscle, the growing uterus pushes al other internal organs hence a little bit of pain here and there is normal.
Hope this helps!