Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hi... mere lift leg mai pain ho rha hai. aur kabhi kabhi right mai bhi hota hai asa Q hotat hai.
Answer: t is normal due to the growing uterus and hormonal surge.You can try following tips - • Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack might relieve pain
• You can also practice yoga
Question: kamar dard ho Raha hai aur left abdomens and leg v..q?
Answer: hi dear this is common during pregnancy to minimise the pain you can dip your legs in in warm water and put some salt in it massage with luke warm mustard oil is also very helpful you can also use hot water bottle to release the pain you can apply some muscle relaxants too they will give you a relief but cramps and pain are part of the pregnancy you have to bear it right so start enjoying them take care
Mere tummy ke right side mai achank se pain ho rha hai aisa Q ho rha hai
Answer: apka baby organs pr pressure dalta h..iski wajh se ho jata h kbhi kbhi..agr pain 3 to 4 hrs tk continue rhe to apne dr ko dikhao..jb b pain hota h to 2 glass pani pekar left side let jao..usse kam ho jata h