Question: Plz suggest me tips for normal delivery
Answer: Hello dear...
Pregnancy is a wonderful phase ,in which each mom have amazing experience, vaginal birth can be achieved through diet and physical activites,and it is a natural and good start,hope it will be helpful for you
Your food should contain all nutrients that needed for you and your baby, wat you eat will be more noted during delivery, you should have that much strength and stamina to entering into a new phase
Include more fruits , vegetables, whole grains,oats,egg,lean chicken
Include healthy snack option like dryfruits, nuts ,makhana
Avoid oily,fried ,packed stuff
Avoid refined sugar,pastries too
As all our moms advice to be active in these times, but at the same time rest is also to be taken in regular interval.
A good diet with mild exercise will give you a healthy baby, you can start with walking, can do for half to one hour is essential,walking is the best exercise to do in pregnancy, do it regularly for better results,can also do pelvic exercises,kegal, squats but after consulting doctor,they will give you stamina and also leads to vaginal birth,you can try maternity yoga too,they are very powerful in reducing pregnancy related issues and they too helps in vaginal birth
Yoga in pregnancy will be very helpful for smooth and safe delivery.. it can also increase flexibility, and increases stamina both physically and mentally. But before doing these asanas, it is essential to take advice from yoga instructor, Few poses that helps in pregnancy are
It is a best breathing exercise, do it regularly , it will helps you lot in pregnancy
Tadasana - a mountain pose
It is good to do this Asana in pregnancy, it will strengthen the spine and releives back pain too
Trikona Asana - triangle pose
This triangle pose will helps in reducing digestive problems caused during pregnancy, it will also helps in labour
Utkasana - chair pose
The chair pose will helps in strengthening of pelvic and cervix muscles
Konasama - angle pose
It helps in strengthening hips, it also control widening of hips
Get enough sleep, whenever possible and intake of water is also taken in account..
Question: suggest tips for normal delivery
Answer: 1. Regular exercises -Pelvic stretches and tilts, deep squats exercises, walking can open your hips and make your pelvic muscles stronger to enable you to have a normal delivery. Keep in mind to exercise under the supervision of an expert as wrongly done exercises can do harm to you and your baby.
2. You can also try prenatal yoga, which increases flexibility and will help you have breathing control. Yoga will also keep you relaxed and calm.
3. Stay away from stress, anxiety and too much contemplation
4. Practice meditation and deep breathing exercises regularly. This way you will inch a step closer to having a normal delivery
5. Refrain from hearing horror birth stories
6. Eat properly and eat rightly. A healthy and well nourished mother is capable of facing the challenges of labor easily and more comfortably. However, you must keep a tab on your weight as well, as too much weight gain can interfere with your chances of having a normal delivery.
7. You can also do regular perineal massages after the seventh month of pregnancy. It reduces stress, helps an expectant mother tackle labor efficiently and mitigates joint pains and muscular tensions
Question: Some food ND tips for normal delivery plz.. Suggest me
Answer: You need to take right care of your health during your pregnancy to ensure natural delivery. If you have not any complication till the end of your pregnancy you can go for normal delivery. There is no particular food for normal delivery. Eat healthy diet and avoid avoid spicy, oily food.
@ first of all you should take right care of your diet. Take good diet include fruits and veggie in your diet.
@ Maintain an active lifestyle and yoga and regular walk while y ou are pregnant. before doing any yoga or exercise consult with your doctor first.
@ increase your water intake. Drink at least 8 to 10 glass water daily.
@ avoid eating sea food. And also avoid fast food and meat these are very dangerous for inborn baby.
@ avoid gaining too much of weight during pregnancy.