Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Homemade cerelac recipe for 6 month baby plz?
Answer: Ingredients to make Home made Cerelac for 6 months Baby:
Raw horse gram – 1 cup, Raw urad Dal – 1/4 cup, Raw Moong dal – 1/4cup, Raw rice -1 cup, Raw toor or arhar – 1/4cup, Almond(chopped)-3 tbsp, Cashew- 3 tbsp, Cardamom (powdered)- 1 tbsp.
How to make Cerelac at Home:
1. Dry and roast separately all the ingredients one by one on a very low flame, till you get a good fried fragrant.
2. Sieve the powder using siever to collect the scrap, now blend the collected scrap in blender and sieve.
3. Repeat this process until you get very less or no scrap.
4. Allow it to cool and store it in air tight container.
1. You can make porridge by taking 2 tbsp. of homemade Cerelac in 1 cup of boiling water/milk. Mix more milk if required for desired consistency.
2. If your baby likes sweet flavors, sugar/jaggery can be added to the porridge.
3. You can also use dates syrup or raisins puree to give natural sweetness to the porridge.
4. Take any fruit like banana, chikoo, mango or apple and mix it with this paste.
There you go! You now have several recipes to feed yummy Homemade Cerelac for baby to your cute little munchkin.
Question: Can anyone suggest recipe for homemade cerelac?
Answer: Hello dear...
Home made cerelac powder is very nutrious, it is very helpful for babies to gain weight,it is loaded with lot of minerals,vitamins and antioxidants..
This powder can also give to pregnant and breastfeeding mom's, so that they told good health and strength..
Home made cerelac recipe
Green gram 1 cup
Ragi 1 cup
Bajra 1 cup
Channa dal 1 cup
Roasted dal 1 cup
Groundnut 1 cup
Cashew 1/2 cup
Groundnut 1/2 cup
Almonds 1/2 cup
Pistachio 50 gm
Dry ginger 25 gm
Ajwan seeds 10 gm
Elaichi 5 to 10 pods
Method of preparation
Dry roast all the powder separately, until it's nice aroma smell
Sun dry after roasting for one or two days
Put in a mixer , grind coarsely and make powder
Preparation of porridge
For porridge mix 2 tablespoon of this powder with water or milk,stir them continuously ,boil them for five minutes,stir them continuously without any lumps , you can add palm sugar,and make it to porridge consistency and serve
Question: tell me the recipe of homemade cerelac pls
Answer: White/Brown Rice
Black Urad Dal
Cashew and other nuts like pistachios, muskmelon seeds, seesame seeds etc.
Soak all the ingredients in water for 10 minutes, rinse and dry them. Dry roast all the ingredients as follows,
Roast till they become little like puffed rice.
Roast them golden brown.
Roast them till they are little dry and crispy.
Roast them golden brown.
Green Gram :
Roast them till the color changes form green to mild brown
Till golden brown and aroma appears.
Let them cool for few minutes.
The roasted ingredients can either be powdered by blender or mixer grinder and flour can be stored in an airtight container for at least 4 to 6 months.
Mix 2 tablespoon of sathu maavu powder with water without lumps. Cook the mixture in medium flame for at least 10 minutes. Fruit Pureescan be added to the porridge to make it sweet.