Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Home made cerelac recipe
Answer: Yeah sure dear.
1.One and half a cup white/brown rice.
2. One cup urad dal (split black gram)
3. One cup hara chana (green gram)
4. One cup moong dal (split green gram)
5. One cup bhuna chana (roasted gram)
6. One cup masoor dal (split red lentils)
7. One cup dalia(broken wheat)
8. Half a cup sabudana (sago)
9. Half a cup chana dal (horse gram)
10. Half a cup corn
11. Half a cup almonds
12. Half a cup cashew
13. 8-10 pods elaichi (cardamom)
1.Soak all the ingredients except for almonds, cashews, and cardamom in water overnight. Rinse and dry them properly the next day.
2.After this, dry roast all the ingredients as follows
~Rice: Roast the rice grains till they become puffed and grow in size.
~Pulses and Dalia: Roast them till they turn golden brown and a little crispy. For hara chana, roast till its color changes from green to mild brown.
~Sabudana: Roast till it becomes crispy and a little dry.
~Bhuna chana: It will require a little roasting so that it becomes dry and relatively more crispy.
~Corn: Dry roast till it becomes crispy or starts crackling.
~Almond and Cardamom: Roast till their aroma starts rising.
~Cashew: Roast till it turns golden-brown.
3.Allow all the constituents to cool down for some time.
4. Now, powder all the roasted ingredients in a mixer or blender.
5.Sift the ground flour to make it finer.
6. Store the sifted fine flour in an airtight container. It can be stored and used safely for 4-6 months.
Before Serving the Homemade Cerelac to your baby keep these in mind:
1. Take a cup of milk and let it boil.
2. Add two tablespoons of the homemade cerelac to the boiled milk and stir to remove the lumps. This way the mixture would form a paste, add some more milk if needed.
3. Once done, put off the flame.
4. Serve warm.
1. You can add mashed fruits like bananas, apples or chikoo (sapota) to enhance the taste and nutritional content of the dish.
2.You can add jaggery to sweeten the cerelac. Avoid using sugar as much as possible.
Question: Home made cerelac recipe
Answer: Hello dear...
Home made cerelac powder is very nutrious, it is very helpful for babies to gain weight,it is loaded with lot of minerals,vitamins and antioxidants..
This powder can also give to pregnant and breastfeeding mom's, so that they told good health and strength..
Home made cerelac recipe
Green gram 1 cup
Ragi 1 cup
Bajra 1 cup
Channa dal 1 cup
Roasted dal 1 cup
Groundnut 1 cup
Cashew 1/2 cup
Groundnut 1/2 cup
Almonds 1/2 cup
Pistachio 50 gm
Dry ginger 25 gm
Ajwan seeds 10 gm
Elaichi 5 to 10 pods
Method of preparation
Dry roast all the powder separately, until it's nice aroma smell
Sun dry after roasting for one or two days
Put in a mixer , grind coarsely and make powder
Preparation of porridge
For porridge mix 2 tablespoon of this powder with water or milk,stir them continuously ,boil them for five minutes,stir them continuously without any lumps , you can add palm sugar,and make it to porridge consistency and serve
Question: Please suggest me home made cerelac recipe
Answer: Here is the baby Cerelac/Cererial recipe ingredient quantity & preparation method..
Cerelac IngredientsQuantity(in grams)
Toor Dal10 grams
Moong Dal (Green)10 grams
Moong Dal (Yellow)10 Grams
Masoor Dal10 Grams
Dried Peas10 Grams
Chana Dal10 Grams
Step By Step Preparation Instructions Make Baby Cerelac At Home.
Take all the ingredients except chana dal and jeera, and wash them well rinsing till the water runs clear
Let them dry in the sun for 2 to 3 days
Fry the sun dried ingredients without oil one by one at first
Dry roast the daals till they turn crispy and get a golden color to the grains
Now also add the chana dal and jeera, dry roasting all ingredients for a few minutes
Grind them all in a mixer into a fine powder. Store it in an air tight container.
You can give this to baby from 6 month to 12 months of age.