Question:I am 6 months pregnant..6 month is running..but my baby's weight is around 400gms ..this is the total weight i have gained till now...
Answer: Dear ideally at 22 weeks your baby's weight should be 430 grams. So ur baby is slightly underweight but please do not worry focus on eating healthy and in the coming days baby would be gaining weight. Hope it helps.
Question:I am more addicted to non veg now.... don't know why?
Answer: there is nothing wrong in eating non veg food... you can include other food like:
1. A glass of milk regularly.
2. Bowl of seasonal fruits
3. Bowl of salads
5. Bowl of different types of pulses
6. Fibre rich foods like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc
7. Bowl of veggies
8. Iron and calcium rich diet
9. Avoid ajinomoto
10. No Gassy foods
11. Drink plenty of water
12. Include curd, buttermilk and fennel seeds
13. Avoid aerated and caffeinated drinks
14. Dry Fruits