Answer: Your hospital bag can consist of Photo ID, insurance info, Cell phone and charger, sweater, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, face wash, clothes for baby and yourself to get back home.
All the best.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: what things we have to pack for hospital
Answer: 1. Essentials like soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, napkins, towels, tissue paper rolls, hand sanitizer and any creams you use on a daily basis.
2. A couple of nightgowns, preferably with a front opening.
3. A few pairs of underwears - disposable ones or old ones that you wouldn’t mind getting spoiled.
4. Nursing bras and tops.
5. Comfortable clothes that you can ride back home in after giving birth.
6. A pair of comfy slippers.
7. Nipple cream or butter to soothe sore nipples.
8.Lip balm if you have the case of the ol’ dry lips.
9. Hairbrush and a few hair bands to keep all of your hair in one place.
10. Your mobile phone, earphones and it’s charger. You can also carry a power bank just in case you don’t find any power outlets in your delivery room.
Baby essential -
1.Atleast 5 sleepsuits and 5 bodysuits to dress your baby up.
2. Diaper- a lot of them.
3. Baby wipes that are newborn-friendly.
4. Baby blankets to keep your child warm.
5. Muslin cloth to wipe off any milk your little one spits out
6. A pair of socks.
7. Hat for your LO's tiny head
8. Lots of washclothes, yo give sponge bath to your baby.
9. Body products such as lotion cream oil etc.
Question: What are the things we need to pack for hospital bag
Answer: The main things to pack are under garments, like parties and bra, a stole, tooth paste and brush, one set of clothes, hand wash, face wash, soap,maternity sanitary napkins, one set of clothes needed when you come back home. For the baby some cotton clothes cotton nappies,diapers, hand towel
Question: Things to pack to hospital for delivery?
your hospital bag should contain following items,that includes
Hooked baby towel