13 months old baby

Question: My son is suffering from loose motions.. What food should I give?

1 Answers
Answer: Hi.. Dear babies do not have a fully developed intestine, and hence they do not absorb food very well.Therefore, it is normal for infants to pass frequent and watery stool. However, give your baby BRAT diet (banana, rice, Apple sauce, toast) only, in his meals.. Additionally, apply little asafoetida mixed in luke warm water on the tummy of your baby twice or thrice in a day.. It will give your toddler some comfort..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi... my baby is suffering from fever vomiting and watery loose motions.. what food should i give him?
Answer: Hello dear , loose motion and Dear Vomiting can drain your baby and the best way to regain the lost energy is through a liquid diet. It is advised to refrain from feeding any solid food to your child for at least 12 hours after the bouts of vomiting stop. Let your kid’s digestion process get in place before you start feeding any solid food to your child. Light vegetable soups, clear broths, and ice-creams are some of the things you may feed your child. Here are few remedies that can help cure vomiting; You may take a small piece of ginger and grate it. Squeeze the juice out from the grated ginger and mix few drops of honey to make it palatable.  You may take few fresh mint leaves and extract the juice after grinding it (1 spoon). Add 1 spoon lemon juice to the mint juice. You may add a little honey to this mixture to add taste.  You may take a cup of white rice and boil it in two cups of water. Once the rice is done, strain the excess water or starch and make your kid drink this water to stop the vomiting. You may take equal amounts of onion and ginger juice and mix well. Make your child sip this juice several times a day. Alternatively, you may add organic honey to the onion juice .
»Read All Answers
Question: Hi my is 10 months old she is suffering from loose motions what food should I give het
Answer: Hi dear, Loose motion could be due to stomach infection,any food allergy or viral infections.some kids also get loose motions due to strong antibiotics.keep you child well hydrated.make him sip buttermilk.as the healthy bacteria in it would help to flush out bad ones.give him light food like khichdi ,rice kanji ,etc.raw banana curry without masala can be mashed and giv n with food.this helps in controlling loose motion.soaked poha with curd would also work.take him to doctor him it still not cured...
»Read All Answers
Question: Food to give if baby suffering from loose motions
Answer: Hi dear. Avoid foods that are hard to digest. Give in sem solid consisitency and in easily digestible way. Feeding biscuits will help. Avoid giving milk. If you are breastfeeding, reduce the amount of feeding for few days.
»Read All Answers