Question:Lmp 26 mrch taking folic acid tablet since 42 days frm last 2 days i had back pain ,feeling very low nd mild pain in lower abdoman nd strnge taste of tongue
Answer: Hi dear,
The physical symptoms you are having could be the pregnancy signs but it cannot gaurentee it.to confirm it you need to take up the Pregnancy test .it would be too early now to take up the test.so better to wait for a week post missed period and test it.the Pregnancy hormones would rise enough by then to give positive result.
Question:35 weeks now. Having back pain for past 2 days. Is it a sign of labour??
Answer: Hi,it can be the sign that your body is preparing for the labor
You should however do hot water bag compression to get relief,don't sit for too long don't bend also keep a pillow behind your back for comfort
Question:I hv a pain in my upr part of legs nd back bone its a common or not?
Answer: Hello dear,
It is very common to feel body aches in pregnancy.
As your uterus expands, you may feel aches and pains in the back, abdomen, groin area, and thighs. Many women also have backaches and aching near the pelvic bone due to increased weight, and loosening joints.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.