Question: I have 6 months baby my hair are going to much how to control hair fall
Answer: Hi,its noramly happens becoz of hormonial inbalance ...so dont worrie take food properly ..itll be alright soon...hope its helpful
Question: my baby us of 1year 3months old....his hair are very less....please suggest how to grow his hair thick n fast
Answer: TIPS TO GROW YOUR CHILD’S HEALTHY HAIR.
1) Nutrition is the key - Having healthy hair has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to be directly connected with NUTRITION.
2) Oil ur babys hair regularly with either coconut oil or olive oil
3) Keep the hair n scalp clean - wash ur childs hair every 2-3days
4) You could also try some NATURAL ORGANIC CONDITIONERS like CURD, HIBISCUS or EGG WHITE.
5) include almonds n more of iron in diet
Question: How to prevent hair fall after pregency
Answer: Hello dear... Many women faces hairfall after delivery,since you are breastfeeding,should have healthy diet to meet all nutrients needed,these steps will help you better in stopping hairfall
Have a nutritious diet,with lot of fruits and vegetables,include more curry leaves in your diet,will stop hair fall,can sun-dried curry leaves into powder and can be mixed in soups,sabji..
Drink curry leaves,Amla juice three days in a week
Since you are breastfeeding you can take this juice with warm water because it will catch cold,Take your folic acid tablet regularly
Have apricots, almond,figs,raisins regularly, it will give you voluminous hair
Soak green gram two spoon with one spoon of fenugreek, overnight,make paste next-day and apply in your hair,and leave it for thirty minutes and wash,use this pack next day after your head wash,it will stop hairfall
Heat half litre of coconut oil with curry leaves,Amla, fenugreek,aloe Vera,little pepper,onion and allow it to boil for twenty minutes,til it raw smell goes,use ts hair oil regularly, it will reduce hair fall