Question:My baby has got some small red pimple like spots on face. Plz help me out
Answer: Hii dis is common to baby. Typically, the acne will resolve on its own, even without treatment. still do follow below tips
1) don't scrub the acne and make baby bath with oats water. Make a powder of oats and mix it in bathing water then make baby take bath with it. Towel dry after bath.
2) avoid applying any lotions.
3)Avoid pinching or squeezing the acne. This will irritate your baby’s skin and may make the problem worse.
4) Though concerning, baby acne is typically harmless. It should resolve on its own in a short period of time.
All the best.
5) BREAST MILK Breast milk works wonders with baby acne. Soak a cotton ball in breast milk and apply on the affected area 3-4 times a day.
6)It is considered best treatment for delicate skin. Mix honey and lemon juice in equal proportions and apply with cotton wool. Let it rest for half an hour. then rinse off.
7)COCONUT Oll. Nothing beats the soothing effect of coconut oil. Put a few . drops of organic coconut oil on cotton wool and apply four times a day on your baby's skin.
8) CORNSTARCH Mix it with a little water and apply a thin layer of it on the affected area. Let it dry for almost an hour before washing with lukewarm water. Apply once a day.
Note Check for allergy first. Do not use if there are signs of irritation.
Question:My baby boy is 6 months...small small pimples in his face is it normal or not
Answer: Hi dear,actually this types of pimples are happened as ur baby's skin is very delicate,and for excessive sweting may clog the sweat gland leads to heat allergies.I think it is better not to use any type of oil or powder which will clog the sweat gland and give a bad result.Gently clean ur baby with a mild soap depending upon skin type,and let him dry and give a break from dressing .u can also give cucumber slice to the affected area .If your baby’s rash lasts for three or more days or seems to be getting worse, call the pediatrician.Hope this will he
Question:Small pimple in my baby's head and face. Why it is like that
Answer: Hi dear,
Baby rashes or neonatal acne are very common.most of the babies get before 3 months of age and it gets resolved on its own in few weeks.some babies get such rashes right after birth.it is due to sensitive skin.donot apply any lotion or ointment on that.only wash the face with plain water.