Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Iam 5 weeks pregnant can i do walkin now
Answer: According to experts, just 150 minutes of walking in a week yields loads of benefits for pregnant women. You can even break your 150-minute target as per your convenience.
Benefits of walking
Regular walking during pregnancy reduces the risks of miscarriage, birth defects, still birth, gestational diabetes etc.Being active keeps your body healthy and fit to endure the physical challenges of pregnancy, labour pain and child birth.Walking keeps your heart strong and muscles toned. It provides the strength to carry the weight of your growing baby.It helps you to have an easy and short labour without any complications.It relieves you from constipation, helps you sleep better and concentrate on everyday work.It prevents excess weight gain by burning calories. Although it is slow compared to other exercises, walking is safe and risk free.With regular practice, walking helps to lose weight after childbirth.It helps to kick off depression, mood swings and emotional stress.
Question: What i cn i do my 4 mnth bby get extrm cold n cough
Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try for cold and cough
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages.
2. Lots of rest: When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes : Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
5. a cool-mist humidifier will help loosen mucus
Question: My bby is 50days old born weight was 2.5 n now itz 3.4 shez on formula fed how to increase her wyt n is her wyt normal
Answer: Weight gain is normal.
According to paediatrician as per say,first 3 month weight gain is 700-900 gm per month.
After 3 month weight should be increased 400-900 gm in between.
After feeding she sleeps well or playing well then her tummy is full.
If she is cranky after feed,then she needs milk.watch her after feeding.
Do not over feed the baby.