Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My. Baby vry tin wt i do
Answer: Hello dear..
To increase baby weight,follow these diet tips it might be helpful for you...
Include these foods in her diet which will complete her nutritional needs, intake of whole wheat, grains, cereals
Feeding your baby in regular intervals, will make her active throughout the day
Give her egg daily, it contains lot of proteins,you can give her in any form in which she likes
For breakfast you can offer,health mix powder as porridge, it is helpful for weight gain
Make a habit of eating nuts, and avoid packed foods, fried items
Milk contains calcium,which is helpful for bone growth, so give her twice a day
Include good source of fat like butter,ghee,cheese helps in overall health benefits
If your child din like fruits, you can give her smoothie with seasonal fruits.
Question: Hi...my baby is 5 month old but her weight is vry less not gaining weight what should I do??
Answer: Hii as ur baby must be on breastfeed so u need to follow below tips to increase weight.
1) Sleep close to baby. this increase prolactin and frequency of nursing.
2) Do baby massage. That improve baby digestion and helps weight gain.
3) carry baby through out the day in baby carrier get as much skin to skin as u can.
4) nurse atleast after two hours and atleast once at night.
5) make sure u allowed baby to completely finish one side before offering another one.
6) always offer second side even if he seems to be uninterested.
7) do massage of breast before offering milk so that a proper flow of milk can be received by baby.
8) make sure to feed baby for already 15 mins from one side to assure baby get fore and hind milk
Question: Hi im 27 weeks now...i have done scan sterday...my baby weight is 880gm...is dat less..wat shld i do to gain my baby weight.
Answer: Take more protien food milk dry fruits chicken egg
Question: What should i do to make my son strong and he need to put weight
Answer: Hello dear. Baby’s growth and baby’s weight are two different things. Child’s weight is one part of its overall growth but it is not the only measuring criteria to check the child’s development.
Foods to add in ur baby's daily diet for weight gain are Banana, Desi Ghee, Ragi, whole Cream Yogurt, Oats, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Pulses, Avacado, Khichdi with lots of veges, Egg, Whole Wheat
Hope it helps