18 months old baby

Question: My baby suffering from diarrhea and vomiting high fever also yesterday went to hospital and now high fever diarrhea also didn't stop what I'll do

1 Answers
Answer: Ohh dear, that really bad. Please give all the medicines properly. Wipe your baby with wet cotton towel to cool down the body heat and to lower the temperature. Keep giving liquid diet to avoid dehydration. As it is continuous for two days I think you should consult doctor or should admit you baby in hospital for proper treatment. Baby will get well soon, don't worry.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is suffering from high fever from yesterday what to do
Answer: Hello During a fever, your 9-month-old baby is at higher risk for dehydration. Offer your baby fluids frequently. Ask your pediatrician about using an oral rehydration solution. This type of solution is helpful in preventing dehydration in feverish babies. Continue to feed your child on his normal feeding schedule. If you breastfeed, continue to do so. This might give your 9-month-old some protection against future viral infections Don’t give a 9-month-old baby a fever reducer, like acetaminophen or ibuprofen, without consulting your doctor first. warns — and can actually prolong your child’s illness. However, for a fever of 102 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, your pediatrician might recommend a fever reducer.
»Read All Answers
Question: What food to give for my baby she is suffering from vomiting and diarrhea
Answer: Hi.. Always keep your baby hydrated by giving him excess fluids and water since diarrhea can easily cause dehydration in babies.Give banana and sabudana water to your baby.Give yoghurt to your baby and avoid giving milk to your baby. Give honey and ginger powder..
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby suffers from high fever and vomiting from 2 a.m at today night. What should I do now
Answer: Ohh dear ...Give 2 to 3 drops of onion juice it will help in controlling vomiting . For fever give him sponge bath and make him wear loose cotton cloth ... If fever persist consult a doctor. Tc
»Read All Answers