5 months old baby
Question: My baby is 3months old im unable to feed her tummy full bcz my breast feeding is having milk supply very less and my baby is not drinking formula milk.so hw to increase breast milk0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m having less breast milk supply hw to increase milk production
Answer: My girl baby is 25 days old n she keep on sleeping she dnt have milk when she is in sleeping mode wt to do n even i m having less supply milk wt to do to increase milk production
Question: My baby is 2 and half months old her tummy doesn't get full from breast feeding can I feed her with formula milk along with breastfeeding
Answer: Ya u can feed, give alternative, once breast milk, once formula milk
Question: How to increase my milk supply. Im having very low milk supply
Answer: For increasing breast milk add following in your diet
1. Shatavari powder with milk twice a day day.
2. Add methi in your diet in any form might it be Methi sabji, Methi with water, Methi laddu, methu pills etc.
3. lots of garlic and ghee in your diet your diet in your diet.
4. Drink lots of water at least 2 to 3 litre of water of water litre of water of water litre of water of water you can hacv ajwain water, in jeera water or Methi water whatever it is.
5.have masoor dal twice a day.
6. Dry roast jeera powder and mix it in rayta.
7.add daliya, oats in breakfast with milk ot salted as you like it.
8.add drynfruits in your diet too.
9. Have fruits or fruit juice.
Milk production depends on demand and supply theory so try latching your baby as much as you can.