Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello everyone.. my baby is 9 months old .. vo formula milk bht km peeta h .. he craves for breast feeding but kuch dino se breast milk bht hi km hogya h.. what should i do to increase my breast milk 🙄
Answer: Eat garlic,
1. Take a pan fry garlic in ghee and pour 1 glass of milk in tat pan. Boil till it turns half a glass. Then wait till it becames half child and drink. Do this for weekly thrice.
2. And in your routine food you need to add carrots, beetroots ,beans, mutton and milk shark fish....
Question: my baby 9 months k h vo thk se nhi khta...aur mje BM b bht km ata h koi home remedy btaye jis se BM jyada ho...
Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses (64 ounces) of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habbit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
6. Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are said to improve digestion and provide relief from constipation, and acidity.Have a spoon of cumin seeds with a tsp of sugar once or twice a day just after having a glass of milk.
7. Lactonic Granules: Add 2 scoops of granules in a glass of milk thrice a day.
Question: hello dear mra baby 15 days ka hy wo suck krta hy breast me pani ata hy lakin mera abi tk milk start nai hua plz is ka lea kuch batain.pani ata hy lakin still no milk
Answer: dnt wry dear starting me pani jaisa hi milk aata hai wo aapko pani lgega par milk hi hota hai kuch dino me apne aap white color ka aane lgega bs baby ko feed krate rhna