16 months old baby

Question: My baby is 1year and 4months old. She is getting loose motion from last 2 days. What should I do to improve her health???

1 Answers
Answer: Hllo dear ur baby s 1 year nd 4 months old dear dear loose motion s common problem in babies due to weather change or any stomatch infection so first of all u have to consult ur pediatrician nd gives medicines nd try these remedies too .Give plenty of water juices buttermilk coconut water.give ors after every loose motion as water level in babies should not down . give banana .Banana contains potassium, zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium and vitamin A and B6. It proves to be a wonderful source of energy as loose motions sap the body and fortunately, kids love the taste of banana. u can try apple alsoWash an apple, boil it in water and make a puree so that it will be soft and easily digestible. This will not only keep loose motions at bay but will provide your baby with much-needed energy. give curd both of time .give kichri wot Rai tarka nd u can try sabudana kichri too .
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is 2 months 21 days old.. And from last 2 days she is getting water in her eyes...... What should I do??
Answer: Dear its a tearduct. . Dont wory its comon in infants. Carefully clean the eyelids using a warm, wet washcloth if tears build up and leave crusts. you may try gently massaging the area 2 to 3 times a day. Using a clean finger, rub the area from the inside corner of the eye toward the nose. This may help to open the tear duct.
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby girl is 2 months and 4 days old. She is sneezing and coughing from last 2 days. What should I do to treat her?
Answer: Slightly heat some ghee with camphor and apply with her bedroom and bedsheets and also try coconut oil with camphor slightly heat and massage to your baby toes and knees
»Read All Answers
Question: My baby is 2 month old. She is having loose motion from last two days... What should I do??
Answer: Dear.. breast feed the baby continuously. As early as possible consult a doctor.
»Read All Answers