8 months old baby
Question: My baby have green stool with loose motion. Is any problem0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Is any problem with loose motion
Answer: Hello dear
Loose motions happens due to dehydration,food allergy, indigestion, digestive issues are normal in pregnancy
Home remedies for loose motions are as follows...
1. Have buttermilk with little ginger and cumin seeds ,it will stop loose motions
2. U can also have muskmelon juice for couple of days it will cure loose stools
3. Avoid oily,fried item ,spicy items too
4. Drink lot of water , include fresh juice too
5. Apply castor oil on your tummy,it will reduce the heat
6. Have bland food items like rice porridge,curd rice,bread..
7. Make a habit of drinking cumin water after every meal will help you in digestion..
Question: My baby passing green colour stool ...is there any problem??
Answer: If you are giving FM to your baby it's quite normal. No need to be worried
Question: My baby have loose motion in green color from 3 days pls suggest any medicine
Green poop is often a result of imbalance in hindmilk and foremilk as long as your baby is content and gaining weight there is no reason to bother
The watery milk that comes in first from your breast is called as foremilk it is rich in lactose and nutrients but low on calories while the hind milk comes down approximately 5-10 min later and is thicker and creamier comparatively
And rich in fats that help baby gain weight
Excess of foremilk which is lactose results in green poop in babies
The solution to this would be ensure your baby empties one breast before moving on to the other
At times a overflow of milk may also cause green poop
Question: my baby is passing green color stool...any problem?
Answer: sometimes its because of cough and cold