Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi my baby has got some tiny red spots on chin n forehead??? Is it normal
Answer: It's normal. Keep him hydrated. U don't take more heat issue food. U drink more juice, coconut water if u r breast feeding mother
Question: My 17 days old baby has acne (tiny red spots) on face. Remedies please
The whiteheads like bumps are normal for babies to get at this age, it is mostly mothers hormone which is still there as a holdover from pregnancy.
1) Dont scratch, scrub or squeeze.
2) Dont use lotion, soap or cream in the affected area.
You need to wash it gently and wait it will be over in few days time.
Hope this helps!
Question: today I am having blood in my stool should i counsult doc or it is normal
Answer: Hi dear,
If you have constipation,then is it possible that the bleeding is due to that.Constipation is a common problem in pregnancy , there are many reasons of it from pre natal medicines to slow bowel movements. however you can follow some home remedy to get some relief;
1)Please increase your water consumption as it helps in bowel movement.
2)Have fibrous food which are easily digestible like green veggies, oats they have high fibre content.
3) Have isabgol every night, you can have pitted prunes, overnight soaked raisins too as theu work as natural laxative.
4)Dont strain while you are on the loo, take time have some water and again try.
The bleed will not harm or pose any risk to your child.but it's better to inform your doctor.
Question: I yr.old baby has red spots in body.Is it because of heat or what is remedies
Answer: Hello dear
It might be heat rash and which is very common in babies. Heat rash is caused when sweat gets trapped under the skin because of blocked pores. It's usually caused by exposure to hot or humid weather.
Treatment for heat rash:
1. Loosen or remove your baby's clothing, and move him into an air-conditioned room or a shady spot.
2. Use a fan to dry and cool him off, rather than rubbing him with a towel.
3. Avoid using creams and ointments that contain petroleum or mineral oil