Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my Baby do not eat food she does not drink pulses and she drink milk only when she is sleeping
Answer: some babies adopt late to solid diet. but dont loose hope keep trying. Few tips of feeding the food,
1. Use stainless steel , glass bowl or silver bowl should be used to serve the food. Plastic bowl and spoon should be strictly avoided.
2. Feed the baby is calm and comfortable position and head should be up completely.
3. Start with few tsp of the food and slowly increase the quantity .
4. prefer pureed and mashed foods only baby might have chocking issues.
5. Start with fruit puree first.
6. Give few tsp water after every meal for proper digestion .
Food items that you can feed for 6-7 months .
Ragi or finger millet porridge, ragi kheer, daal water, rice water, khichdi water, oats porridge with Apple and banana, Apple puree, chiku puree, pumpkin puree, carrot puree,broccoli puree, potatoes mash, sweet potatoes puree, potatoes and carrots soup, veggie khichdi, avocado puree, sooji kheer,upma, vegetables soup, makhana kheer, papaya puree, watermelon , Apple kheer,sooji and banana porridge. Etc.
Question: Hello....my baby is 9 months old ...she does not eat anything like fruit ,milk nothing...she is talking only mother feed...what should i do
Answer: Hello Dear,
To maintain weight gain, feed your child a light snack between breakfast and lunch and again between lunch and dinner. Baby Should Eat: Breast milk or formula, chunkier purees, and lots of finger foods. Feel free to let her anything that's on your plate as long as it's not a choking hazard- simple things that have been proven to help with weight gain
* Sleep close to your baby (this increases frequency of feeding).
* Baby massage this has been proven to improve digestion and weight gain.Carry baby throughout the day in a baby carrier; get as much skin to skin contact as you can. Both of these things have been shown to improve weight gain.
Question: My baby is under weigh what should I do she even does not eat anything
Answer: Hello dear. Try feeding at short intervals and small meals. U can also give vegetable soup as it helps in increasing apetite of the baby. A home remedy thag I always use whevever my baby stops eating. Take a lemon put black salt in it and use toothpick to put it inside the lemon now put the lemon on a spoon and heat it till the black salt melts and goes inside the lemon. Now take it off the flame. Make ur child lick it. Trust me it works.
Zinc helps in building appetite. Wheat bran, cashew nuts, and pumpkin seeds are good for improving the level of zinc in the body. Try incorporating these into your child's meals or snacks. Check with your child's doctor for zinc supplements as well.
Hope it helps.
Question: My baby has very low weight. And she does not drink properly. She only sleep &sleep. What should I do??
Answer: Hello mom
As ur baby is too small so this is the time when baby is sleeping the whole day and waking up the whole night or vice versa. U no need to worry mom it will not affect in activeness of baby. As the baby is becoming older the routine of sleep will change eventually and u can also see activeness in the baby.
U continue breastfeed ur baby is the only remedy to increase ur baby weight.