Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Having extream hair fall,what to do ?
Answer: Hello dear
It Is Normal to have hairfall and itching in pregnancy.
Following tips help u prevent hair fall in pregnancy :
1. Do not over-brush your hair as it can cause further damage.
2. Do not go for tight hairstyles such as a ponytail.
3. Do not use straightening treatments or chemical dyes.
4. Use milder shampoo and conditioner.
5. Use a detangling comb to brush your wet hair.
6. Massage the scalp to stimulate blood circulation.
7. Avoid using hair colors
8. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
Question: my baby boy is of 5 months old..he is having hair fall..what to do?
Answer: Following the tips will help you prevent and control hair fall in your baby, here are they:
1. Your baby may sleep or rest his head in one position. If so, provide him enough tummy time by letting him lie on his tummy on the floor or bed.
2. Tummy time would improve his physical development. It will also reduce hair fall due to lesser friction of the hair with the mattress or cot.
3. Do not comb your baby’s hair too many times.
4. Do not tie a ponytail too tight.
5. In case your baby has the problem of hair fall even after 6 months of age you should seek medical help.
To conclude, manage your baby’s hair with care and do not fret over the hair loss in infants. For the first 6 months of your baby’s life hair fall is perfectly normal.
Question: My 5 month old baby boy having hair fall .what is the reason ?? I m using baby johnson shampoo
Answer: Hello dear. Babies often lose their hair during the first six months. Here's why it happens: Hair has a growth stage and a resting stage. The growth stage lasts about three years, and the resting stage lasts about three months. Your baby's hair would grow back, don't worry.