Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby suffering from gas problem at night time suggest some home remedy
Answer: Babies can be pretty gassy. It’s common for them to pass gas 13-21 times each day! Infants have plenty of chances to swallow air Try these steps to prevent and ease the pain of gas Check feeding position. When you’re nursing or bottle-feeding, try to keep the baby’s head higher than her stomach, That way, the milk sinks to the bottom of the stomach and air goes to the top, and it’s easier to burp out and use a nursing pillow for support. Burp your baby. One of the easiest ways to ease gas pains is to burp her/him during and after she/he nurses. If she/he doesn’t belch right away, lay her down on her back for a few minutes and then try again. Change sides : switch to a slower-flow nipple, Work it out. Gently massage your baby, pump her legs back and forth (like riding a bike) while she’s on her back, or give her tummy time (watch her while she lies on her stomach). A warm bath can also help her get rid of extra gas.
Question: Please help I am suffering from severe cold.. Running nose please suggest some home remedy fast
Answer: Hello dear
During pregnancy, u need to be very careful how u have to treat ur cold so that it will not affect ur unborn baby.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
Question: Hi I am suffering from Gas problem. Any home remedy
Answer: Jada heavy kuch na uthaey. Folic acid tablets khae. Don't eat papaya. Ye bacche k liye healthy nahi hota. Coconut water, Apple, Anar ye sab apni diet me include karo.