Similar Questions with Answers
Question: my baby is 7month old,but she suffering from hair loss. plzz tell me what to do???
Answer: Following the tips will help you prevent and control hair fall in your baby, here are they:
1. Your baby may sleep or rest his head in one position. If so, provide him enough tummy time by letting him lie on his tummy on the floor or bed.
2. Tummy time would improve his physical development. It will also reduce hair fall due to lesser friction of the hair with the mattress or cot.
3. Do not comb your baby’s hair too many times.
4. Do not tie a ponytail too tight.
5. In case your baby has the problem of hair fall even after 7 months of age you should seek medical help.
To conclude, manage your baby’s hair with care and do not fret over the hair loss in infants. For the first few months of your baby’s life hair fall is perfectly normal.
Question: My baby is 7 months old. She is getting lices on her hair. Wat to do
Answer: Hello dear
Home remedies for lices:
1. Warm up the coconut oil and apply it generously on the scalp.
2. Massage for a few minutes and cover with a shower cap.Leave it on for two hours. Then, comb thoroughly with the comb to remove dead lice and eggs.
3. Shampoo the hair
4. Once the hair is dry, apply warm coconut oil again, cover with a fresh shower cap, and leave it on overnight.
5. Comb your hair in the morning to remove all the dead lice and eggs. Rinse your hair.
It will help u in clearing all the lices. Apply coconut oil once or twice a week.
Question: For pregnancy my hair falls too much. What can I do to break my hair falls?
Answer: Hello dear
It Is Normal to have hairfall and itching in pregnancy. Do not over-brush your hair as it can cause further damage.Do not go for tight hairstyles such as a ponytail. Do not use straightening treatments or chemical dyes. Use milder shampoo and conditioner.Use a detangling comb to brush your wet hair.Massage the scalp to stimulate blood circulation.Avoid using hair colors. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.