Similar Questions with Answers
Question: plz tell m 30 weeks pregnant kl s loose motion hora h tell me home remedy ??
Answer: Too much diarrhoea is troublesome as it can lead to prolonged dehydration during pregnancy. This can have the widespread negative impact on both the mother and the developing fetus.
You should consult your doctor if loose motion is continuous and accompanied with following symptoms –
• Abdominal swelling of cramps
• Nausea & Vomiting
• Weight loss
• Blood in the stool
• Dark-colored stools
You can treat small-scale loose motion using various home remedies. But continuous loose motion or prolonged fever requires a call to the doctor. Some useful tips are mentioned below –
1) It is essential to revitalise the lost water from your body i.e. stay hydrated during diarrhoea.
2) Dissolve the ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water and leave it still for an hour. Then use this water like a regular oral tonic.
3) Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in easily cleaning toxins from the stomach.
4) Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried methi or fenugreek seeds in powdered form along with a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach. This can give complete relief from loose motions.
5) Take a teaspoon of fresh, pure honey (especially organic honey) and add ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a glass of lukewarm water.
6) You can chew one or two mint leaves every day after meals or extract mint juice & take it with honey & lemonade
7) Buttermilk/Chaach is also good for loose motion (incase you are lactose intolerant avoid it)
Question: Mam meko loose motion hore h jisse weakness hori h to ky krre plz suggest me
Answer: Home remedies can be helpful when you are suffering from frequent loose motions. Some of the common remedies practised are listed below:
*Dissolve the ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water and leave it still for an hour. Then use this water like a regular oral tonic.
-Repeat this process two to three times a. day to get rid of loose motion. Mustard seeds are said to have good antibacterial properties.
*Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in easily cleaning toxins from the stomach. First, extract the juice and add 1 tablespoon of salt along with a tablespoon of sugar to it. Mix it well and then consume this lemonade every hour till you feel that the toxins have been flushed out.
*Pomegranate effectively helps in reducing the loose motion problem. The seeds from two pomegranate fruit a day are enough to stop continuous bowel motions.
*Fenugreek (Methi) has excellent antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and is also an excellent home remedy to fight continuous bouts of loose motion.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried fenugreek seeds in powdered form along with a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach. This can give complete relief from loose motions.
Hope you find it helpful😊
Question: hii mjhe loose motion hore hai kya me ayurvedic medicine le sakti hu
Answer: you shouldnt take any kind of medicine without consulting to your doctor..cure loose motions using home remedies. Here are a few tried and tested ones that have no side effects.
Take ½ spoon mustard speeds and make a paste with hot water. Taking it twice over 3 hours will help.
There is nothing like pomegranate seed juice and pomegranate rind to stop loose motions. Try it before anything else because it is effective, safe, tasty and healthy as well.
Chew a spoonful of methi seeds and follow it up with two bananas and that should do it.
Make sure you consult a doctor because drugs during pregnancy can cause loose motions. It can also be due to viruses or parasites and this could be harmful for you and your baby. If it is due to hormonal changes there is nothing to worry about. Anyway, try these 3 home remedies for loose motions during pregnancy and drink plenty of water.