32 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Mine hemoglobin is 8.8 % level so for that how to increase my hemoglobin level. Can you please suggest.

0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My hemoglobin level is 8.8.... Is that normal... If not what should i do to increase it
Answer: Hii it is quite low. Consult it doctor and may be he will advise u for infusing the iron so do go for that. Also there are some remedies through which u can improve hb  Have apple beet and carrot juice everyday .This is the best morning juice for improving hb. Snack on almond and pumpkin seed. This is so good for ur increasing natural iron level and bonus is it taste good.  Black resin ,black dates and dry  fig are 3 dry fruits has tons of iron content in it. You must include these dried fruits everyday to increase iron levels during pregnancy. They are so sweet, delicious and in the same way they give your body more iron content.  Have pomegranate and orange in ur regular diet. Eat lost of green vegetable.  Soak 2 spoons black Sesame seeds in water for 2 hours, strain and make a paste of sesame seeds.  Add honey and have it once a day. They are rich in iron and works effectively for anemia and weakness.  Consumption of Almonds helps in blood purification and also helps in increasing the Hemoglobin count in the body. Soak 3 almonds overnight and eat them in the morning.  Pregnant women can have 10 12 almonds soaked which prevents birth defects and preterm labor. 
»Read All Answers
Question: hi.. mine Hb reduced to 8.8. So how to increase the hb level. ? bcoz of this I m getting weekness
Answer: Eat green vegetables, beetroot and take iron tablets.. Aak your doctor about injections.. My HB count also got 8.7 my doctor suggested 10 injection. One injection per week..
»Read All Answers
Question: My hemoglobin is 8.8 how can i increase it
Answer: Hi dear, Have iron rich food. Eat one pomegranate everyday, drink beetroot juice with a small piece of ginger in it and drink lots of water. Your hemoglobin level will rise. In addition to that take iron supplements which are suggested by doctor.
»Read All Answers