5 months old baby
Question: Mere baby k muh me chhale jese ho gye h .kya krun0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hi frnds... mere muh me chhale ho gye hai... plz kuchh suggest kre..
Answer: Apply toothpaste over the sores to treat them. Avoid drinking hot liquids like tea, coffee and avoid oily, spicyfood. This will only aggravate the condition of the mouth ulcers. Consume a diet that is rich in calcium and vitamin C, for e.g., foods like yogurt, milk, cottage cheese and orange juice.
Question: hello mem mere baby k muh me chale ho gye h kya kru
Consult your pediatrician with the same
He would prescribe you a gel once you apply that your baby would be able to feed
Ensure you keep your baby high on liquids
And avoid feeding your baby warm food
Go for cooler ones
Question: constipation k karan muh me Chhale pad gye hain ...3 se 4 din ho gye abhi tk thik nhi hue. .kya kren. ?
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: Hellow plz suggest me baby k muh mai chhale ho rhe hain pura muh ander se sfed ho rha h 😔
Answer: Plz anybody answer me